Prakshal IT Academy is Best IT Training Institute in India.
Prakshal IT Academy provides Best Training on RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer)
1. In 80’s, Microsoft‘s Dos was the Dominant OS for PC.
2. Mac was better, but expensive.
3. UNIX was much better, but much more expensive.
4. People were looking for a UNIX based system, which is cheaper, user friendly, and could run on PC.
5. Dos, Mac and UNIX kernels were away from development. Pay to develop.
6. GNU project was established by Richard Stallman.
7. Aim to develop a Complete UNIX like operating system, which is free for copying and modifications.
8. Richard Stallman established the free software foundation to support GNU project.
9. It earns money from packing the software with different tools Redhat, SUSE, Slackware.
10. A student at Helsinki University, called “Linux Torvalds”, developed the first Linux kernel version 0.0.1
For more details contact us at: